Love

Love

Sunday, October 4, 2015

Mom Brain: Forgot to post... Months ago!

This post was in my drafts that I never posted: It's clearly from a LONG time ago.... Time is so cruel. Look at that little face!

This past weekend we went down to our cabin in Broken Bow, OK. My normally angel child seemed to have flipped the switch for our relaxing getaway. He cried most of the way down there and then did not sleep through the night a single night we were there. I'm not sure if it was because it was a new environment and he was so interested in what there was to see, but let me tell you.... I am one tired mama and the relaxing weekend was not relaxing at all. Aside from my sleep deprivation, I  managed to snap some pics of the weekend!
PASSED OUT! (Eventually...when it was time to wake up!)


In between crying, He snuggled up to his water bottle











No comments:

Post a Comment