Love

Love

Saturday, October 10, 2015

Detox Smoothie Recipe




Well, I woke up and smelled the roses this weekend. Actually l finally admitted to how strongly I feel about wanting another baby one day and realized that I need to get my act in gear. Before getting pregnant with Hudson, I focused on my health 100%. I worked out with a trainer for over a year, did tons of cardio and weightlifting throughout my entire pregnancy to be sure I was in optimal health for carrying and laboring my child. However, yoga pants, toddler food and starbucks have become my best friend and I've lost any sort of motivation to put on tennis shoes and a sports bra. I have lost and gained these last 10 pounds of baby weight several times but I think I'm finally ready to take the plunge. The good thing is that I know what I have to do; I've done it before... now I just have to have the discipline to do it. I started my Saturday by grocery shopping and I made tons of smoothie packets. I filled quart size bags with all the yummy ingredients of this detox smoothie and popped them in the freezer so that I can simply pull them out, add green tea, blend and go. Should be easy peasy. I haven't tried it yet but it's prepped and in the freezer prepared to start my week. I'm hoping in a few months that my physical health will catch up to my mental health on the baby fever. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment