Love

Love

Monday, October 5, 2015

Lucky Duck

Sweet Hudson,

It's 8:30am and after a breakfast of eggs and a banana, you are playing with a light saber, chasing the dogs around the house. Little do you know how lucky your mama feels on this Monday morning. Yesterday you got a random sinus infection where you had a green goopy eye, massive snotty nose and a brutal diaper rash that you have been suffering from for awhile now. A quick trip to the doctor has left you feeling like your normal self again. However, I'm not excited about sending you to daycare after only being on antibiotics for 24 hours... so here we are; playing with light sabers, chasing the dogs around the house. I feel like the luckiest mom in the world to have the ability to do this. Where I can check my email every few hours and smother you with kisses every chance I get. It's the best Monday I could ever hope for! And you my son... are the best thing I could have ever hoped for. I love you oh so much and I already can't wait to plan our impromptu Monday together.

Love you, sweet boy!

-Your lucky duck mama

No comments:

Post a Comment